Saturday, July 18, 2015

NDP's great, tough online ad "Enough" resembles my own

I've been waiting for Harper's political opponents to give the creep a taste of his own medicine.  I was thrilled this week when the NDP came out with this online ad, titled "Enough".  Today, the ad got a big thumbs up from an advertising critic. 



It immediately struck me how similar it was to a video I created earlier this month and posted (with very few hits to date) below, titled "Stephen Harper: Not the best person to be making the rules!":



We've known about this accumulation of Harper incompetence and corruption for years.  The list of untalented folks who won Harper's favour and high-paid appointments is long and disgraceful.  It puts Harper's judgment squarely in the cross hairs.  I knew something like this would make a great attack ad.

Of course, I had nothing to do with the NDP ad.  But I was so glad the NDP stepped up with their more-polished version, which has earned almost 300,000 views on YouTube in just five days!   Bravo.   This is what people like myself have wanted to see for a long time: the bully getting a punch back.

The public needs to drop any notion that Harper's judgment is tried and tested.  In fact, the opposite is true: he never was a high quality leader and his litany of appointments of idiots who went on to break the public trust is proof.

No comments: