Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Congrats to Nancy Leblanc, the acclaimed Ontario Liberal candidate in Parkdale-High Park

I read this good news online this morning on Scott Tribe's site , as well as Big City Liberal, that my friend Nancy Leblanc will be acclaimed as the Ontario Liberal candidate in the Parkdale-High Park riding for the next provincial election.  

Nancy is a terrific candidate.  She's a lawyer and a blogger who has been focusing in recent years on governance consulting and she will bring that excellent experience as a candidate on the hustings and hopefully into Queen's Park after the election.  I'll be volunteering more on her campaign, that's for sure.  I think I know where I'll be pulling votes on election day, whenever it happens (and please expect a posting very soon about the overall Ontario election and my current predictions, which should bolster Liberal hearts.)

Congrats to Nancy! 

No comments: