Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Great launch by John Tory into Toronto mayor's race...

I'm very pleased that John Tory has stepped forward to run for mayor of Toronto.  This offers our city a clear chance of ridding itself of Rob Ford's reign of terror.  Tory's an excellent candidate and would make an exceptional mayor!



I'm definitely considering voting for him.  I will wait to see Olivia Chow's launch and how her messaging goes to judge whether or not she has what it takes to lead and unite the city under new leadership. Olivia too has some fine qualities and a quiet dignity; if her launch is as successful as Tory's was today, I'll be in quite the dilemma that will take months to resolve. 

May the leader best positioned to take down the Rob Ford circus become clear soon!  Clearly that candidate could be John Tory.  I'll have more to say on this race very soon!

No comments: