Thursday, December 22, 2011

Lying sack of shit Rob Ford hides his whereabouts from taxpayers...

What's good for the goose isn't good enough for the gander! Yet again, Rob Ford proves himself to be a liar and a hypocrite of monumental proportions.

Are you a taxpayer in Toronto? Do you know with whom Rob Ford is meeting right now? Do you have a right to know as you are paying his salary? Do you feel his respect for you when he lies through his teeth like this: "With all due respect to the media, I worry about the taxpayers. The taxpayers know where I am. The taxpayers — I go to people’s houses, just like I did yesterday," he said. "People know where I am. People call me. I return all their calls....I’m very accessible, very transparent."

I called the mayor's office this year to complain about his snubbing of the entire LGBT community by boycotting all Pride Toronto events. I left a message. He didn't return my call. He's a fucking piece of shit liar!

Every word Rob Ford says can't be trusted. He's a habitual liar. Nothing he says is true.

2 comments:

kirbycairo said...

Tell us how you really feel.

Matt Guerin said...

Hahaha the more I can use the headline 'Lying sack of shit Rob Ford...' the better.