Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mea culpa on Sarah Palin: She really is that bad...

A few months ago on this blog, with the Democrats safely elected to office down south, I casually mentioned that I liked certain aspects of former Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin's personality. I fully admitted that I despised her politics and most of her positions on the issues. Of course, I never felt she was anything resembling presidential material. But for these comments, I received much grief from some readers.

It would appear that I very much deserved it. This story is but one of many lately that continue to remind how lucky we are to have this woman nowhere near the White House. For the sake of Alaskans, I hope she's out of office there soon too. My apologies to all of those I offended by saying anything complimentary about this terrible politician.

4 comments:

penlan said...

Phew! Glad you have finally seen the light of day. You had me worried there for awhile. ;)

Simon said...

Matt...as you know I have had to wait a long long time for this mea culpa. But I want you to know that only makes it more ENJOYABLE.
As you also know I was forced to initiate proceedings to have you expelled from the Gay Boys Club.
But after this grovelling apology I'm almost sure they'll have you back... :)

Matt Guerin said...

lol thanks Simon. It's good to be back in the club!

bruce said...

Tee Hee

Forgive me Matt while I giggle a little.

I hope you know that when all of us who are your allies gang up on you, it’s not because you’ve been chosen as the victim of the week, it’s only because we care. And we can be bitches sometimes too.

I know you mean well and I know you try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but honestly, Sarah?

Blog on my friend.